Friday 3 October 2008

Worth a look: Computer Ethics book

My colleague Rob Slade, renowned for his book reviews, has just circulated a glowing review of the book Computer Ethics by Deborah Johnson. I say "glowing" deliberately: Rob has published many harsh reviews and, in my experience, they are generally well deserved. The relatively few books that Rob likes stand out as somewhat exceptional and, again, in my experience are well worth reading. Rob knows his stuff. I find him hard but fair. In short, I trust Rob's judgement on computer security books.

Ethically I should point out that I have not actually read Johnson's book myself - I am merely passing on a recommendation. If you have read it and would like to put me straight, please comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The floor is yours ...