Wednesday 6 November 2013

New listing of ISO27k standards


I have rewritten my listing of the ISO27k standards.  It's now in a tabular format and as up to date as I can make it.  Although the descriptions are brief, there are hyperlinks to the relevant information pages on each of the standards at ISO27001security.com. 

In addition to the 21 already available, several more ISO27k standards are at DIS or FDIS stage.  Some may well be published before the end of the year.

I am waiting patiently for the ANSI INCITS versions of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27002:2013.  I can't find them on the ANSI site as yet, but it has always been a bit of a mission to search the ANSI site. The 2005 versions were just US$30 for single-user PDFs direct from ANSI. IT Governance Ltd. in the UK is selling the 2013 versions but at 60 quid a go, but I'll bide my time. Meanwhile, I'm making do with late drafts, and hoping not much changed when they were published.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The floor is yours ...