Thursday 18 August 2022

The all-new SecAware blog

Welcome to the all-new SecAware blog!

Well OK, perhaps 'all' is over-stating it.
In truth, it's the same old same old
with a shiny new URL and look.

I have migrated the historical content
from blog.NoticeBored.com to here,
and will continue adding to it
for as long as I remain sentient.
 

I will be as surprised as you
to see the next piece.

You can still browse this stuff,
or filter by keywords and search for
anything using the panel on the right. 

As always, your comments, feedback,
suggestions and complaints are very welcome. 
Alternative realities fascinate me.
Criticisms spur me on.
Just about anything beats stony silence
and that dreadful feeling that
I'm shouting plaintively into the void ...

- Over -

No comments:

Post a Comment

The floor is yours ...